Solutions for Non-Performing Medical Receivables
One of the most difficult decisions liquidation professionals involved in healthcare insolvencies and healthcare organizations face is how to deal with uncollectible balances, archived accounts, bad debt or written off charges. Though the issues can be complicated with constantly changing regulations and requirements, SM Financial Services Corporation’s Healthcare Receivables Recovery Group has developed an expedited procedure to liquidate these difficult-to-collect assets. As specialists, we have the expertise to help you reach a resolution quickly.
We manage healthcare receivables in wind-downs, purchase medical receivables outright or partner with organizations to collect receivables on a contingency fee basis.
The Group will purchase or collect medical debt related to:
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Medical Device Companies
- Hospitals and Urgent Care Centers
- Medical and Dental Practices
- Senior Living Facilities
- Any other unpaid healthcare receivable cases
- Self-pay receivables
- Third-party receivables (commercial insurance companies, HMO’s, Blue Cross-Blue Shield, Medicare and Medicaid)
- Medical liens attached to personal injury claims
- Any other medical receivables
- Accelerate cash flow
- Exit a discontinued operation or liquidating division
- Reduce administrative burden
- Conclude cases
Our Healthcare Receivables Recovery Group works with trustees, debtors and their counsel, receivers, special fiscal agents, assignees for the benefit of creditors, liquidating trustees and healthcare professionals, in all issues dealing with the liquidation of any healthcare receivables.
Contact us to discuss your case and we will design a healthcare receivable collection plan that works for you.