A professional firm offering knowledge and experience
SM Financial Services Corporation was launched in 2005 as an innovative response to the needs of bankruptcy trustees: to sell financial assets, to fund cases where estate funds are inadequate, and to liquidate receivables.
Since then, our experience in purchasing non-performing assets, funding trustee litigation and managing corporate wind-downs has helped many trustees, attorneys, creditors’ committees, secured lenders and turnaround professionals bring matters to a successful, timely conclusion. We have also supervised numerous auction and sale matters and served in a variety of fiduciary agent roles. Additionally, our expertise in processing class action claims has increased overall case efficiencies.
- Expertise – We understand what assets are worth and how to minimize inefficiency in the asset sale and collection processes.
- Excellent Reputation – We have earned a reputation for being fair and for establishing an easy process.
- Broad Network – We are active participants in the corporate restructuring industry and have built an extensive network of trusted resources.
- Financial and Human Capital Strength – We have the resources to follow matters through to a successful conclusion.
- Speed – We are responsive to our clients and move toward resolution quickly.
- Reach – We work across the United States and internationally.